Friday, March 5, 2010

Dr. Guard is Hunting for More Victims

When it's going to be over at last? Any ideas?
Hi, by the way...
I am just sooo tired of all these rogues and all these crazy people who keep getting caught by these hackers. This time my aunt decided to be an independent woman and install an antivirus application to her new PC which she has bought several weeks ago. I wish she wouldn't have done that. Now I am forced to start the fight with Dr. Guard, which she chose as TRUSTFUL software. Her PC is completely damaged and needs so much help. At least, I hope that I will be able to fix it. Still don't have a clue how to do that.
People, please THINK before trying to be independent, or you will get into seriuos problems.
This video illustrates what that Dr. Guard can do to harm your machine:


For more information, follow the three articles on pc1news.

No comments:

Post a Comment